Photos at Last!

OK. Linda and I are here at the Reliance World computer center and I am determined to load these photos....Linda just cracked me up...."Our driver is waiting outside for us" in her best hoity toity voice.

We gave the students sports equipment: cricket sets, volley balls, soccer balls, and badminton set and nets. They were so excited to have something to play with and I am speaking of the college students!

We separated the boys and girls to answer any questions they may have had along with COLD soft drinks, chips and cookies. Linda and I have never been "thanked" so many times before.

There is a particular student named Deepan. He is the leader of the college boys and a Christian. His parents are dead and has been cared for by an older sister. Today he pointed to his own heart and then Martin's and said, "your heart to my heart." Martin said, "yes, you are in my heart." Deepan said, "No. Always with your heart. Daddy?" Martin was overcome.

OK...evidently my camera card cannot be read by their computer and guess where my camera USB cord is? Right. Back at Sharon Gardens plugged into the computer that get on the Internet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Hold it...Linda has her camera and is trying to have it read.....
Nope. Not hers either. I will get photos on this blog yet and I'm not kidding. Stay tuned...

Keep praying. Tomorrow is the closing program and Martin and Linda will be traveling Monday.

अस गोद अल्लोव्स,
Karen

0 comments: